Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't
Brand New. Will be shipped from US.
Is currently part of:
- The October 2016 revision of the General Douglas Satterfield reading list
- The January 2015 revision of the U.S. Army Office of Business Transformation reading list
- The November 2015 revision of the U.S. Army CAC Department of Command and Leadership reading list
- The January 2014 revision of the Special Operations Command, Pacific reading list
- The April 2011 revision of the U.S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence reading list
Was part of:
On Jan 09 2016
Tom Copeland (USCG)
read this book
Jim Collins is a good writer who has obviously thought a lot about what makes a company successful. He makes some solid points about characteristics of a good company - focus, discipline, etc. I wouldn't say there's a formula in this book, but it's got a bunch of good case studies and profiles and generally contains a lot of wisdom.